Friday 4 May 2012

Day 4

Day 4 and I'm down 2.2 lbs. 

I've been eating the meals she suggests, not all the same as on the menu but haven't been deviating from her meal ideas.  The next week will be much easier as I can adapt 'my' meals for the whole family - this past week I had a couple of extra daycare kids staying for supper, very fussy eaters who would 'yuck' at any Jillian meal unfortunately.. also it's quite pricey at times - no sense spending all that time, energy and money on a meal that will not get eaten.  My own kids may not eat all of the things but they will eat some parts of the meals at least.  And it will be easier not making 2 meals :) 

Looking forward to working out tonight.. not much pain after but I feel the burn during - gonna step it up tonight and any exercises I can't do I will add some resistance band exercises.  Hoping the rain holds off so I can add a sprint with my pup afterwards :)  I may go on my own just the same though :)

So far, so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment